Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dream Bouncy Blush Review!


Dream Bouncy Blush 05 Fresh Pink



I have heard mix reviews about this blush and I really wasn’t sure what to think of it. So when I went to Walgreens and they were having their 50% off every other product by Maybelline, I really couldn’t beat it so I got it. Well I hate to say this but I am so not impressed with it at all. In order to really get the color you need to build layer upon layer to even see it. The blush its self is like a sponge type texture which I really don’t understand. When you put your finger on the blush and you push down it causes the blush to mold to your finger but it doesn’t bounce back up. So I don’t understand why they call it bounce haha! I really can’t say that I would recommend this to anyone, but below is a picture of one (1) swipe of the blush and next to it is five (5) swipes of it. Have you used this blush? What are your guys thoughts about it?!




xoxoKellee

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Maybe I won't be trying that one out haha. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah girl, I really wouldn't waste your money on it. I'm super pale everything shows up on me haha and it took a lot of building to see it on. I'm glad you liked the review!

    xoxoKellee

    ReplyDelete